Author Topic: Outrage as US far-right author calls for Palestine to be 'flattened'  (Read 2106 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Outrage as US far-right author calls for Palestine to be 'flattened'
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2019, 09:53:29 pm »
Lived in Israel for a few years. Speak and read Hebrew.
I was so pissed at the Israelis back then 2000.
They wouldn't defend themselves, bombs were blowing up daily.
The Israeli government at that time called the dead "sacrifices for peace".
It was disgusting. I wanted to kill all those primitive monkey apes.
But then at that time Israel was so incredibly Jewish Liberal, they were willing to die rather than fight back.
The Israelis really did think that they could incorporate the bloody murderous Mecca Worshippers living in the sixth century into a normal modern society.
I couldn't stay there. Could not be a part of a country which would not defend itself.
I would have killed all those sons of bitches, that is why I had to leave.

When Obama into office by Voter fraud...Palestine=hamas=muslims....sent over 2,000 rockets into Israel.

I don't support terrorists.  HAMAS=MUSLIMS="PALESTINIANS". 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2019, 09:55:46 pm »
I guess the Israelis knew walls didn't work.....oh, wait.
Seriously, for many years after reading about countless homicidal episodes of crazed Muslims crossing the border and murdering Israelis, I wondered why Israel didn't put up a big fence/wall.
They finally got around to it, and the numerous examples every year of slaughter by jihadis pretty much ceased.
A few sneak through every now and then, but it's nothing like what it used to be.

Yes!   :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2019, 10:00:44 pm »
I've never seen or heard the slightest thing about this person.  She's no Ann Coulter.

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/jjauthor

Features picture with Sean Hannity, ruh-roh.

Hey, let's keep conversation respectful, honest too. Just saying. I know a lot of folks might think like she did, at least, in a rash manner of speaking... but, she probably needs to be a bit careful in what she says.  What if Sean said this?

Lastly, there is no screen shot of this tweet. Did she really say this? I will look for more.

Okay, here is that tweet linked to the article:

https://twitter.com/jjauthor/status/1125232025965740032

She IS correct what is to debate?  HAMAS!  Money sent to them to help the people is spent on CONCRETE..making tunnels, with which to attack, kidnap Jewish kids & military for torture. Many of these tunnels have been found.  They let their people  starve..to do this.  Their sole purpose is to do JIHAD and do away with Israel. Then America is next.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2019, 10:06:33 pm »
Tunnels by HAMAS...JIHADISTS..".PALESTINE". HAMAS=PALESTINE.  THEY LIE THEIR AZZ OFF......

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:15:07 pm by LegalAmerican »