Author Topic: Biden mixes up British PM Theresa May with Margaret Thatcher, who left office in 1990  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden mixes up British PM Theresa May with Margaret Thatcher, who left office in 1990
by Toby Harnden
 | May 04, 2019 10:49 PM

Joe Biden flubbed the name of British Prime Minister Theresa May at a fundraiser Saturday night, calling her by former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher's name.

Thatcher left office in 1990 and died in 2013. The mistake by Biden, 76, comes amid worries about his age after he slurred his words during his campaign announcement speech. Aides have shielded him from reporters. He leads early primary polls by a wide margin but the Democratic Party establishment has yet to swing behind him.

“Margaret Thatcher, um, excuse me, Margaret Thatcher — Freudian slip,” Biden said to laughter, according to a campaign pool report. “But I knew her too.” He then corrected himself by saying: “The Prime Minister of Great Britain Theresa May.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-mixes-up-british-pm-theresa-may-with-margaret-thatcher-who-left-office-in-1990
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Slow Joe will not be able to stand up to the pressure of the campaign trail. I expect there will be  more moments of confusion and many gaffes.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Slow Joe will not be able to stand up to the pressure of the campaign trail. I expect there will be  more moments of confusion and many gaffes.

Just what we need a President with Dementia.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online rustynail

They all look alike.

Offline Chosen Daughter

They all look alike.

He was in his 4th term as Senator when Thatcher left office.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd bet he wouldn't  have gotten them mixed up if they were under 10 years old.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

I'd bet he wouldn't  have gotten them mixed up if they were under 10 years old.

That is a cold shot.

Offline Chosen Daughter

That is a cold shot.

That is probably true. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
He is a fool.  He will go down and appear pitiful.  Clearly he has had some form of stroke.  Whoever his physician is should be questioned, for he is an idiot.  Biden shows distinct mental functioning issues. 

The Gaffe King crashes and burns.  And believe me, it could literally get brutal for him from his own Democommies, as long as he leads anything.  He falls early!

Online kevindavis007

He is way too old to be President.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline cato potatoe

I thought he was losing it when he was VP.  Crash and burn potential is high, which is probably why Obama urged him not to run in 2016.  That being said, the American people do have a strong preference for senile politicians.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.