Author Topic: Warren, Harris Decry Deaths of a Few Hundred Black Mothers, Silent on Slaughter of 230,000 Black Bab  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Warren, Harris Decry Deaths of a Few Hundred Black Mothers, Silent on Slaughter of 230,000 Black Babies
By C. Douglas Golden
Published May 3, 2019 at 10:28am

I should have known something was afoot when Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke, standing atop a food preparation table during an event last week at a coffee shop in Reno, Nevada, told an audience that Planned Parenthood was in the business of saving lives.

“No one wants to see people die in the wealthiest and most powerful country on the face of the planet for lack of care, so when I connect back that family planning clinics — Planned Parenthood, to be specific, in Texas is saving the lives of our fellow women, and it’s a life-and-death matter in this country,” the former Texas congressman declared.

“Three times as deadly for women of color in this maternal mortality crisis that we have right now. I think I can find some common ground to ensure that we see the larger picture and our national public shared interest going forward.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/warren-harris-decry-deaths-hundred-black-mothers-silent-slaughter-230000-black-babies/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 12:49:50 pm by rangerrebew »