Author Topic: Bosch Fawstin: No More Misnomers: We Need to Stop Playing Name Games with Islam  (Read 232 times)

rangerrebew

Bosch Fawstin: No More Misnomers: We Need to Stop Playing Name Games with Islam

Apr 29, 2019 3:00 pm By Daniel Greenfield 95 Comments

I updated my article, Calling Islam Islam, for my new book, My Mohammad Cartoons Vol. 2. I’m sick and tired of hearing people, and not only lying leftists, refer to the Islamic enemy’s ideology by Endless terms, ALL in the name of Not saying the actual name of the Islamic enemy’s ideology, Islam.

We are nearly 18 years removed from the atrocity of 9/11, and we have Yet, outside of a small minority of us, dealt with the fact that “one of the world’s great religions” is motivating a war against civilization. Also, there are far too many religionists who refuse to acknowledge that Islam is a religion, which is another issue I take on in my new book.

This needs to end. If we can’t name the enemy and his ideology, and accept that it is, indeed, a religon, we cannot defeat it. This is about telling the truth, no matter how many sacred cows it kills. This is about defending civilization, not about defending religion’s reputation. This is war. We need to be completely honest, and if we act on the truth, this enemy will be defeated not long after.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/bosch-fawstin-no-more-misnomers-we-need-to-stop-playing-name-games-with-islam

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There are as many "good muslims"...
... as there are "good communists".