Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: 'You've Got to Educate the American Public' About the Need for Impeachment  (Read 571 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Susan Jones | May 2, 2019 | 7:21 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - Hillary Clinton's own husband was impeached in 1998, and that ended up benefitting him politically, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow told the former first lady Wednesday night. Maddow asked Clinton if she worries that Democrats likewise will get "walloped" in 2020 if they pursue investigations that lead to Trump's impeachment.

"I don't worry if it's done right, and by that I mean...you have to continue with your other agenda, and that's exactly what the House is doing," Clinton said. She said the House of Representatives should move on two tracks -- passing legislation while Democrat-led committees hold hearings "to educate the American public."

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/hillary-clinton-youve-got-educate-american-public-about-need-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She'd better be careful that her battleship mouth doesn't overload her rowboat a$$.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would say the pukes in government and President Trump need to be educated on why the Clintons should be indicted, convicted and receive the most severe punishment for treason because of the Uranium One deal.  They took a $145 million bribe into their faux foundation for that deal, and the Clintons and everyone involved in that deal should face the ultimate punishment or be locked away for life.  No exception.

We have become weak as a nation when it comes to treason.

The traitor Anderson was sentenced to prison when he should have received a firing squad.  I am tired of this crap being allowed to continue and no one answers for it.

Everyone involved in the coup to take out President Trump should face the same fate. 

Offline dfwgator

Stop talking about Impeachment and just do it.

Ahh, but they really don't want Impeachment, just to drag things out until the election.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:silly:   And Hillary thinks she's living in the President's "brain" (the jackass can't even get the saying right).

Offline libertybele

I would say the pukes in government and President Trump need to be educated on why the Clintons should be indicted, convicted and receive the most severe punishment for treason because of the Uranium One deal.  They took a $145 million bribe into their faux foundation for that deal, and the Clintons and everyone involved in that deal should face the ultimate punishment or be locked away for life.  No exception.

We have become weak as a nation when it comes to treason.

The traitor Anderson was sentenced to prison when he should have received a firing squad.  I am tired of this crap being allowed to continue and no one answers for it.

Uranium One AND Benghazi ... yet she walks freely, still pointing fingers and making accusations.   888mouth   9999hair out0000

Everyone involved in the coup to take out President Trump should face the same fate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

Hillary Clinton: 'You've Got to Educate the American Public' About the Need for (my imprisonment).

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sanguine wrote:
"She'd better be careful that her battleship mouth doesn't overload her rowboat a$$."

I think you got those comparisons mixed up.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

Don't hold your breath. The Clinton have been accused of numerous crimes with undeniable proof and yet they have never been held responsible.  They continue to walk free and always will.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

Only the wife of the last US President that was impeached can factually say this, but how she keeps a straight face while uttering this spiel is beyond me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

All of this by Hillary and her enablers is about one thing:  staying out of prison.

The next few weeks should be a real doozy as the Rats abandon the sinking SS Hillary and leave her high and dry to face the music on Uranium, dossiers.

Bill is likely rooting against her too as he will be free at last to pursue Epsteinesque espisodes.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington