Author Topic: Lindsey Graham will ask Chief Justice John Roberts to investigate FISA court misconduct  (Read 1302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham will ask Chief Justice John Roberts to investigate FISA court misconduct
by Daniel Chaitin
 & Jerry Dunleavy
 | May 02, 2019 12:27 PM

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., says he will ask Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts to investigate possible abuse of the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court during the 2016 election.

Noting that President Trump is "down" on the FISA court, Graham, who is chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, told reporters on Thursday he will make a call to ask, "‘Would you please look and see what happened?’ because I don’t want to lose the FISA program."

As the chief justice, Roberts has the power to appoint judges to the FISA court.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lindsey-graham-will-ask-john-roberts-to-investigate-fisa-court-misconduct
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Just curious:  What will be different on the future date when Graham "asks?"

And why does CJ Roberts need any prompting? Isn't the integrity of this court his responsibility?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't imagine Roberts doing anything about it. He was probably as upset at the Clinton loss as the Rats in Congress.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Hopefully Chief Justice Roberts won’t help Comey and McCabe rewrite their original FISA requests to make them legally compliant.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This should have already happened.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This should have already happened.

It already has for all intents and purposes.

All that needs to happen is to declassify the full content of Rosemary Collyer's (presiding judge for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court) 14 page memo.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It already has for all intents and purposes.

All that needs to happen is to declassify the full content of Rosemary Collyer's (presiding judge for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court) 14 page memo.

I'd forgotten about that.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hopefully Chief Justice Roberts won’t help Comey and McCabe rewrite their original FISA requests to make them legally compliant.
True

Roberts is either an activist for the Democrats or he is being blackmailed. This is a waste of time. He will do nothing.

Either way, he is more likely to rewrite the request, or to rewrite the rules about making a request than he is likely to find anyone 'guilty' of anything. If Roberts is presented with something that is clearly illegal, he will simply find a way to make illegal 'legal', rather than to rule against a Democrat.

Judge Roberts - 'If you stand on your head, squint your eyes, and flap your arms like a chicken, you can easily see that the 'intent' makes all of this perfectly legal.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.