Author Topic: DePaul professor defends pro-Israel op-ed, says he 'will not be silenced'  (Read 636 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
DePaul professor defends pro-Israel op-ed, says he 'will not be silenced'
 By Victor Garcia | Fox News

A professor at DePaul University professor appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Wednesday, saying he “will not be silenced” despite mounting protests from students and faculty at the Chicago school over an op-ed he wrote in defense of Israel.

“I'm being censored," Dr. Jason Hill told host Tucker Carlson, "because I've taken a very positive pro-Israeli stance in a very anti-Semitic culture on college campuses that are pushing for BDS movement and divestment against Israel and I'm a conservative independent who speaks his mind very clearly and will not be silenced."

"BDS" stands for "boycott, divestment and sanctions," and refers to a global campaign by Israel's critics to impact the country economically in hopes of influencing policy changes regarding Israel's Arab and Palestinian citizens.

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/depaul-professor-condemned-for-writing-a-pro-israel-op-ed-defends-himself-will-not-be-silenced

They say he was on Tucker tonight.

Towards the end of the article, it says he has faced death threats and is moving about campus with security.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 04:11:59 am by TomSea »