Author Topic: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Features Hijab Model  (Read 923 times)

rangerrebew

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Features Hijab Model
« on: May 02, 2019, 03:42:29 pm »
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Features Hijab Model

Apr 29, 2019 12:01 pm By Daniel Greenfield 55 Comments

The first casualty of culture war is integrity.

The social justice radicals at Sports Illustrated, who now control most sports journalism, want to mainstream Islam. Islamists want to mainstream the Hijab. Both have come together to make a mockery of Sports Illustrated and the entire premise of the Hijab.

This year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue is going to feature trailblazer Halima Aden.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/04/sports-illustrated-swimsuit-edition-features-hijab-model

rangerrebew

Re: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Features Hijab Model
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 03:44:18 pm »
I've always thought a hijab does so much for the beauty of a woman. :3: 8bs8 :3:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 04:48:51 pm »
None of the libs boosting this SI use of a Muslim in a hijab believe it's liberating. They're all liars and hypocrites.  They all know that a hijab represents the imprisonment/oppression of Muslim females.
None of them would wear one themselves if given a choice, and they'd all deride any Christians wearing similar clothing to a beach.
And, rest assured,  the sight of a fully clothed from head to toe woman lying on a beach does not do anything for the male libido.
Just another example of liberal stupidity and virtue signaling.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 12:29:39 am »
I never look at Sports Illustrated.

But it again begs the question:
Who's winning...?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 12:44:55 am »
Saw this a few days ago, and laughed. It really is like looking at a fully clothed woman going going swimming on the beach with a bath towel on her head. But this is good. It is going to show people who otherwise do not know, exactly how insane and oppressive Islam is.

Any guy who gets 'turned on' by this, is the same guy who would get turned on watching a mom come out of a shower wearing her full bathrobe and towel on her head. Yea, that's hot!

BTW, the model has her face uncovered and wide open, and she is wearing lipstick like an Infidel whore. So, I have to question how religious she really is, or if she obeys Muhammed at all? Going out in public like this would get her arrested in some Islamic countries, for being too sexy/promiscuous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 01:07:48 am »

I'd hit it (with a 2X4)
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 02:04:19 am »
It's real strange to see this, seeing how for years and years, SI has shown more flesh it seems like every year, now, they stop on a dime... I don't know if they are actually, maybe they've got the same ol' in the rest of the magazine and this is just the highlight. The picture above looks a bit like Omar.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2019, 02:37:30 am »
It's real strange to see this, seeing how for years and years, SI has shown more flesh it seems like every year, now, they stop on a dime... I don't know if they are actually, maybe they've got the same ol' in the rest of the magazine and this is just the highlight. The picture above looks a bit like Omar.
I used to subscribe to SI going back to when I was a teen in the sixties. I remember the first swimsuit issue. IIRC (don't have the issue anymore...threw all my SIs out years ago) there were only a few models, and they all wore one-piece suits.
Of course, over the years the swimsuits got more daring, and SI gained  notoriety for them
Now with the insipid burka issue I wonder if SI will be going towards bloomers or maybe full burkas without even the face showing.
It makes me think that the soy boys now running SI have been totally whipped by female editors who want to punish men for having the "male gaze" i.e. liking to look at shapely females in scanty attire.

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2019, 03:03:07 am »
   I always throw my magazines away when the pages all stick together @goatprairie
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 04:55:35 am »
Sports Illustrated will be gone in a few years.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2019, 11:32:44 am »

Looks like a wet suit to me. But what do I know? I'm not woke.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 02:40:27 pm »
Looks like a wet suit to me. But what do I know? I'm not woke.
I don't know...looks pretty sexy to me...you can see her wrists.  Hubba hubba.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 03:06:43 pm »
you can see her wrists. 

STONE HER!