Author Topic: DiGenova looks ahead... by Scott Johnson  (Read 237 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DiGenova looks ahead... by Scott Johnson
« on: May 02, 2019, 01:51:37 pm »
 Posted on May 2, 2019 by Scott Johnson in FISAgate
DiGenova looks ahead

Attorney General Barr’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday offered a preview of coming attractions. He means to get to the bottom of the “spying” conducted by the Obama administration on the Trump presidential campaign. How did it begin? What’s it all about? What was going on? Did it involve abuse of the FISA system?

Of course, you had to tune out the Democratic static and listen to Barr’s exchanges with Republican members to pick up the preview, but it was unmistakably there. The Democrats’ hysteria reflects something more than motiveless malignity; Barr is the Attorney General Democrats should fear.

In a recent appearance appearing on FOX News’s Ingraham Angle, Joe diGenova offered a related preview of his own. Mike Huckabee was the guest host; he wrote about the segment here George Parry wrote about the segment for the American Spectator in “Listen to Joe diGenova.” Subtitle: “And in the case of the Obama anti-Trump brigade, be very afraid.” I have posted the video to which Parry links below. The FISA court findings to which diGenova alludes is here (Parry recommends pages 82 and following and also highlights diGenova’s praise of former NSA Director Mike Rogers for blowing the whistle on the illegal spying called out by Judge Collyer).

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/digenova-looks-ahead.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: DiGenova looks ahead... by Scott Johnson
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 04:20:30 pm »
Bring on the orange jumpsuit parade!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien