Author Topic: Democrat on Abortion: ‘Some Kids Are Unwanted, So You Kill Them Now or You Kill Them Later’  (Read 436 times)

rangerrebew

May 2, 2019
Dem Rep: ‘Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later’
By Thomas Lifson

As the level of civility in politics plummets to levels not seen since before the Civil War, masks are dropping away and elected officials are revealing their inner thoughts and presumptions. Normally, abortion advocates are some of the greatest users and abusers of euphemism, starting with the word “choice” as a euphemism for killing a human being. But in a hearing at the Alabama State House of Representatives, Democrat Andrew Rogers apparently became frustrated during the course of a filibuster by his party, just before a pro-life bill (House Bill 314, that would make abortion a class A felony and attempted abortion a class C felony) passed. According to an account in The Blaze, Rogers “

…issued a truly disturbing statement while defending women's right to abortion during a Democratic filibuster on the House floor, just before a pro-life bill overwhelmingly passed.”

Ryan Saavedra of the Daily Wire captured video of the statement in a Tweet:

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/dem_rep_some_kids_are_unwanted_so_you_kill_them_now_or_you_kill_them_later.html#ixzz5mlhTEa5L

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
R. SUSAN BERRY 1 May 2019

Alabama state Rep. John Rogers, a Democrat, said, while debating a bill that would ban most abortions in the state, “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later.”

“You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair,” Rogers continued. “So, you kill them now or you kill them later.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/01/democrat-on-abortion-some-kids-are-unwanted-so-you-kill-them-now-or-you-kill-them-later/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

several years ago I heard a defendant offer up the defense: :"Some people just need killin."
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This politician is an idiot, that would subscribe the USA to genocide on the reasoning that if you do not kill them at birth, they become perps that receive the death penalty.  We kill more babies in this country in one hour than all the perps that receive the death penalty across the entire country in a year.  One word for this murderous puke....Insane.

WHat comes next, we have a bunch of old farts over 70, so let's get rid of the ones no one wants.  My former mother-in-law was literally delighted when her second husband up and died of a heart attack.  Made the hair on my neck stand up.  She would probaly vote for this fool.

Abortion is murder, and on the scale we are practicing, GENOCIDE.  There is no gray area on this subject.

Offline kevindavis007

Margaret Sanger would approve of the statement. Not the person who said since he is a minority, but she would have approved of it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline LMAO

Whatever one’s position is on abortion, this is the most bizarre defense of abortion rights that I have ever heard in my life
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

Rogers committed a huge gaffe in Dem/liberal eyes. He admitted that a human life is being lost during abortion.
The position of the baby-killers for the last fifty years is that, against the laws of science,  a human life is not being lost, what is being destroyed is just a clump of cells.
Libs/Dem pro-killers will now have to scramble to spin Rogers's statement.