Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Barr Testimony  (Read 2956 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: LIVE THREAD>>>Barr Testimony
« Reply #100 on: May 02, 2019, 01:30:20 pm »
Barr needs our prayers...

Barr looks like the kind of guy that knows the score and can handle the lunacy and noise. Trump scored big when he selected William Barr.

Sessions, God love him, was a failed pick for Trump. Perhaps, the worst decision of his presidency.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2019, 01:33:20 pm »
Barr looks like the kind of guy that knows the score and can handle the lunacy and noise. Trump scored big when he selected William Barr.

Sessions, God love him, was a failed pick for Trump. Perhaps, the worst decision of his presidency.

Sessions was a senator.  His whole career had been in figuring out how to get along and work with other members of Congress, which he did well.  Don't hire a senator for a prosecutor/investigator position unless they are rogue senators, who don't get along with their colleagues.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #102 on: May 02, 2019, 01:43:26 pm »
Sessions was a senator.  His whole career had been in figuring out how to get along and work with other members of Congress, which he did well.  Don't hire a senator for a prosecutor/investigator position unless they are rogue senators, who don't get along with their colleagues.

Absolutely. As it turned out, his idealism and naïveté may have been his most consequential character flaw. I chalk it up to Trump’s novice status in the world of DC politics. But, he’s a quick study. Going forward, he won’t make the same mistakes.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2019, 02:02:36 pm »
Barr is smarter than the average bear.   yogi555

Today's "hearing" was a voluntary deal for Barr, and Waddler changed the rules after he accepted the invitation, so Barr told him to pound sand.  The Fat One wanted outside counsel to question Barr to make it look like a Watergate or Iran Contra hearing, pure optics, and Barr wouldn't play ball.  He can't be found in Contempt for that, so Waddler's threats are empty.

He'll have to issue a Subpoena, which Barr will honor and cut the questioners to pieces like yesterday.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Ichigo

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2019, 03:02:00 pm »
The Democrats sure know how to put on some great "Must Watch TV". In this case, you had Senator Hirono making a scene about the Mueller Report. You had Senator Coons stating stupid things regarding "if campaigns need to report foreign governments dirt on competitors". As if Coons didn't realize that "Crooked" Hillary was trying to do the same thing - by colluding with Russia. (i.e. Email Scandal)
Then Senator Kalama Harris was doing her usual ranting ending..."I'll take that as a "No", right?"

Seems that since Sleepy Joe wasn't getting enough attention, has to get his "air time" in...wanting to see Barr impeached. Lol

It will be a hot Summer ahead for sure...

As they always say on "Must See" television:

[... to be continued.]
´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ I c h i g o

"We long for fairy-tales in a world full of nightmares."