Author Topic: Hunter Biden splits from brother Beau’s widow Hallie  (Read 386 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden splits from brother Beau’s widow Hallie

By Page Six Team

April 30, 2019 | 8:24pm

Hunter Biden has allegedly split from Hallie Biden — the widow of his late brother, Beau — Page Six has exclusively learned. The breakup comes two years after we first reported that the former in-laws were dating in 2017.

The son of presidential candidate Joe Biden, Hunter found love with Hallie following Beau’s tragic death from brain cancer at age 46 in 2015. However, it is believed they have now broken up. When contacted, Hallie told us, “No comment.” A source close to the family said it’s a private matter. It’s unclear why the pair parted ways, but sources further told us that the situation is “amicable.”

The news comes on the heels of Hunter telling Vanity Fair that rumors about his personal life would not affect his dad’s 2020 run for the Oval Office. In January, he said in a statement: “My father has always been proud of me — whether when I was volunteering for the Jesuits, or working as a lawyer . . . And he remains proud of me today. He loves me. And he loves the American people far too much to let any form of adversity stand in the way of service.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hunter Biden splits from brother Beau’s widow Hallie
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 02:12:00 am »
What is Joe Biden's campaign motto

*Make America Moral Again*....... :silly: :2popcorn: 22222frying pan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Hunter Biden splits from brother Beau’s widow Hallie
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 02:13:43 am »
Hunter was the one in the Ashley Madison hack, wasn't he?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024