Author Topic: Watch: Dan Crenshaw Responds Perfectly to Deranged Critic Calling Him a ‘Nazi’ at Campus Event  (Read 497 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Dan Crenshaw Responds Perfectly to Deranged Critic Calling Him a ‘Nazi’ at Campus Event

By C. Douglas Golden
Published April 28, 2019 at 7:47am

When Rep. Dan Crenshaw appeared at Arizona State University on Wednesday, a protester came ready with the usual quiver of “Nazi” insults.

However, the Texas Republican and Afghanistan veteran came ready with some comebacks of his own — and he managed to go viral with his verbal takedown of the liberal critic.

The event, which was hosted by the conservative group Turning Point USA, featured the usual question-and-answer session in which the audience got to share their feelings with the former Navy SEAL who was elected to Congress from Texas’ 2nd District in November.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/watch-dan-crenshaw-responds-perfectly-deranged-critic-calling-nazi-campus-event/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newletter-patriotupdate&utm_campaign=homepage&utm_content=western-journal

Offline goatprairie

Current definition of a Nazi to liberals: somebody who doesn't totally agree with the "progressive"  agenda.
If some people want to call veterans who risked their lives protecting the country Nazis, I guess I can call them, the mudflingers  anti-American scum.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Current definition of a Nazi to liberals: somebody who doesn't totally agree with the "progressive"  agenda.
If some people want to call veterans who risked their lives protecting the country Nazis, I guess I can call them, the mudflingers  anti-American scum.
We're in that $hithole because "someone did something."  They were the aggressors. 

Ignorant kid, thanks publik educkashion.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline skeeter

I suppose I shouldn't make distinctions based upon race, but IMO there's nothing worse on campus than a virtue signaling ginger male with freckles.

Open your eyes, son, your 'allies' hate your guts. They'll think no more of you no matter how much leftist nonsense you spew.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Depending on the crowd you can substitute "NAZI" with "Racist" for the exact same reason.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!