Author Topic: Big Mistake: Liberal Group Bails Out Accused Felon, Then THIS Happened  (Read 543 times)

rangerrebew

Big Mistake: Liberal Group Bails Out Accused Felon, Then THIS Happened

04/26/2019 American Action News AAN Staff

Authorities charged Samuel Lee Scott with murder in the horrific slaying of his wife, mere hours after a nonprofit organization posted his bail – for assaulting his wife.

Upon his release, Scott went to their residence and viciously murdered her.

Blue Lives Matter's Holly Matkin reports:

Samuel Lee Scott, 54, was arrested for domestic abuse on April 5, after he allegedly beat 54-year-old Marcia Johnson, injuring her cheekbone and ear, the Associated Press reported.

http://thehollywoodconservative.us/articles/big-mistake-liberal-group-bails-out-accused-felon-then-this-happened

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bail Project dweeb: Well,it LOOKED like a good plan on paper!

What could have possibly gone wrong?

======================================================

This guy had a PROVEN track record of beating his wife,which is why he was in lockup. How the HELL could ANYBODY think he was not going to beat her again for being locked up this time?

Have these people never been exposed to reality?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wails:
"Have these people never been exposed to reality?"

Now, now, Pete.
You know that "reality" don' mean nuthin' to them..!

Offline verga

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Once he gets on death row and Bernie has his way, I wonder who he will vote for?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

The conceit of liberals is that most black people in prison were put there unfairly.
The reality is that 99% of the people in prison, of whatever color, thoroughly deserve to be there.
Like Richard Pryor said after visiting San Quentin, "I spoke to the brothers there and after leaving all I can say is.....thank God there are penitentiaries."

Offline dfwgator

The conceit of liberals is that most black people in prison were put there unfairly.
The reality is that 99% of the people in prison, of whatever color, thoroughly deserve to be there.
Like Richard Pryor said after visiting San Quentin, "I spoke to the brothers there and after leaving all I can say is.....thank God there are penitentiaries."

Warning: Language

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1