Author Topic: Sanctions choke off Iran’s aid to Hezbollah  (Read 362 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sanctions choke off Iran’s aid to Hezbollah
« on: May 27, 2019, 07:14:44 pm »
Sanctions choke off Iran’s aid to Hezbollah
May 25, 2019

A French newspaper has found that crippling US sanctions on Iran have choked off Tehran’s financial support to Hezbollah, one of the country’s most important proxies in the Middle East.

Le Figaro’s report entitled, “Hezbollah put on diet due to the fall of Iranian aid”, emphasized that Iran has cut its transfers to the Lebanese group by half, reducing the salaries of party members.

The report quoted a Hezbollah media worker as saying that the salaries were cut by two thirds, and that the party had to reduce compensation to the families of “martyrs.”

According to the report, wages paid to Hezbollah fighters returning from Syria (formerly ranging between $600 and $1,200) have fallen by 50 percent, while salaries of soldiers fully dedicated to the fighting will be also reduced.

Read more at: http://www.trackpersia.com/us-sanctions-choke-off-irans-aid-hezbollah/

Bill Cipher

Re: Sanctions choke off Iran’s aid to Hezbollah
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 07:19:11 pm »
Good job President Trump. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2019, 08:49:06 pm »
I guess the Mullahs already burned through those pallets of cash Obastard sent them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 09:20:31 pm »
I guess the Mullahs already burned through those pallets of cash Obastard sent them.

Or the new sanctions have made it too difficult to move that cash around to Hezbolla.   

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 09:26:51 pm »
Or the new sanctions have made it too difficult to move that cash around to Hezbolla.

Still a high five to Trump....Right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2019, 10:53:40 pm »
Still a high five to Trump....Right.

Absolutely. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.