Author Topic: The Notre Dame fire: conclusions enforced before the evidence was examined  (Read 421 times)

rangerrebew

April 29, 2019
The Notre Dame fire: conclusions enforced before the evidence was examined
By John Dietrich

The recent fire in Notre Dame Cathedral has highlighted the attempts of the powerful to control the news.

The Paris prosecutor, Rémy Heitz, has decided the fire was “likely accident, not arson.”  When reporting his decision, it is easy to eliminate the word “likely” for the sake of brevity. (Please excuse the sarcasm.)  Luke Baker, Reuters’s Paris bureau chief, tweeted, “Fire at Paris’ Notre Dame cathedral was started by accident and is related to ongoing work, according to France 2, citing police.”  There it is, the orthodox truth.  If you don’t accept the “orthodox” story you are a “conspiracy theorist,” an Islamophobe and a racist.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/the_notre_dame_fire_conclusions_enforced_embeforeem_the_evidence_was_examined.html#ixzz5mU37cGNe

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's just hope no poor,innocent Muslims that may have just happened to have been passing by were exposed to the smoke.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why are the usual suspects rushing to blame Islam when the atheists are the ones so eager not to have it rebuilt?

Take a look at social media and you'll see countless sneers of "with the money donated to rebuild that old church we could do so much for the environment!" Just as Judas Iscariot did with the nard. The narrative being pushed is to just let it rot and tear it down.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why are the usual suspects rushing to blame Islam when the atheists are the ones so eager not to have it rebuilt?

Take a look at social media and you'll see countless sneers of "with the money donated to rebuild that old church we could do so much for the environment!" Just as Judas Iscariot did with the nard. The narrative being pushed is to just let it rot and tear it down.

@jmyrlefuller

Don't cast your net so widely. I am an agnostic only because those damn atheists are too anal for me,and I don't like attending meetings.

Having said that,Notre Dame and a lot of the other churches in Europe are cultural and historic buildings as much as they are churches. Even if you don't like the history,they have history to tell.

And speaking as an agnostic,I had PERSONALLY rather see money spent to rebuild and maintain historic sites than to see it spend keeping Muslims housed,medicated,clothed,and fed.

Hell,I would rather see money spent keeping a pack of wild hyenas in Africa kept alive that see it spent to keep Muslims alive. At least the wild dogs serve a purpose.

Offline skeeter

Logical inference.

I don't know what difference it would make, though. Secular leftists seem to have a special attraction to radical muslims.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Logical inference.

I don't know what difference it would make, though. Secular leftists seem to have a special attraction to radical muslims.

@skeeter

It's not all that complex. They see them as the necessary foot soldiers they need to create the anarchy they need in order for them,the left,to be able to take over society and establish a leftist police state.

Plainly stated,the elites need cannon fodder to take their places on the front lines and do the dying and suffering because the leftists themselves are "too important to waste on fighting".

I doubt most of those idiots have actually figured this out and stated it to even themselves,but this is what is at the root of their support for anarchy.

As their kindly Uncle Joe (Stalin,not Biden) once stated,"You are going to have to break a few eggs if you want to make an omelet."

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

It's not all that complex. They see them as the necessary foot soldiers they need to create the anarchy they need in order for them,the left,to be able to take over society and establish a leftist police state.

Plainly stated,the elites need cannon fodder to take their places on the front lines and do the dying and suffering because the leftists themselves are "too important to waste on fighting".

I doubt most of those idiots have actually figured this out and stated it to even themselves,but this is what is at the root of their support for anarchy.

As their kindly Uncle Joe (Stalin,not Biden) once stated,"You are going to have to break a few eggs if you want to make an omelet."

Well things might not work out quite how they plan. What the leftwing brainstems do not seem to grasp is that while the average observant muslim will happily kill any non-believer standing in the way of global compliance with their death cult, they have a special antipathy for secular leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well things might not work out quite how they plan. What the leftwing brainstems do not seem to grasp is that while the average observant muslim will happily kill any non-believer standing in the way of global compliance with their death cult, they have a special antipathy for secular leftists.

@skeeter

Skeeter,Skeeter,Skeeter. If they were capable of deep thought they wouldn't be leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Bookmark to read later
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️