Author Topic: Beto O’Rourke Gets Mercilessly Mocked After Pathetic Crowd Shows Up to Campaign Rally  (Read 1067 times)

rangerrebew

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Beto O’Rourke Gets Mercilessly Mocked After Pathetic Crowd Shows Up to Campaign Rally

The new-candidate smell has officially faded from Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke.

The former Texas congressman — whose primary claim to the Democratic nomination is almost, kind-of, getting close to unseating a Republican senator in Texas during a good year for Democrats in which he was sitting atop a pile of money — is down in recent polls.

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/04/beto-orourke-gets-mercilessly-mocked.html

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"And when I say a lot smaller, I mean that if they get any smaller than the crowd he drew at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas on Friday, you could have hosted the rally in a unisex campus restroom.

“Around 35 people here to see Beto O’Rourke at UNLV,” Bloomberg reporter Emma Kinery tweeted. “The rally was supposed to be held in the courtyard outside, but students told me no one is on campus on Fridays bc it’s mainly a commuter school.”

35 college empty-skulls. I guess the thrill is gone.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Beto is the wrong sexual preference.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
O'Rourke just does not have the right stuff.  His animated persona is oaffish on a good day.  And his criminal history should not get him any yardage either.

I think his near miss in the senate race is more a reflection of how undesirable Cruz was as opposed to how worthy O'Rourke ever was.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He certainly started strong with that $6 million raised in 24 hours. I know the attendance has waned at least at that Vegas appearance. It does make one wonder what they will do with that kind of a war chest, it seems like money down the drain. At least, keep it and use it for the early primaries. I wonder what does happen if a candidate is not viable but has millions in the stash. Surely, that is not his money to do with as they please.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
O'Rourke just does not have the right stuff.  His animated persona is oaffish on a good day.  And his criminal history should not get him any yardage either.

I think his near miss in the senate race is more a reflection of how undesirable Cruz was as opposed to how worthy O'Rourke ever was.

Do you now?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Now you've done it @jafo2010   :laugh:

(I agree with your assessment)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Beto was the flavor of the month, the media love the guy who is gay, hence early remarks here on "sexual preference".

Still,  I scanned a Democratic poll earlier, I forget what the front runners, Bernie and Joe are doing, but the rest are mainly in 4%-7% land.

Tulsi isn't even showing up in the polls. I told this to a Tulsi Gabbard supporter and they said "Well, we know the polls are unreliable" and then, he also said "She's getting the required signatures in all the states to be on the ballot",  I'd think that would vary from state to state.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Beto is the wrong sexual preference.

Add to that "Irish Bob" O'Rourke,  is a whiter shade of pale.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think his cultural appropriation by trying to fool people into thinking he has some kind of Hispanic heritage is doing more harm to him than good. There is a famous Seinfeld episode about a blond White caucasian woman calling herself Donna Chang. Everybody thought she was Chinese until they actually met her. When they found out she is just an ordinary White girl, they went ballistic.

It is so completely obvious that he just wanted a Hispanic name on the ballot hoping to trick uninformed people into voting for a Latino candidate, which he is certainly not. He is a rich boy caucasian Irish pretending to be something he is not. How the elections commision allowed him to run using a fake name is something I will never understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Maybe being a many in NYC after graduating college and having his daddy come to give him a pep talk, his criminal history, the attempt to scare his wife in the shower a la Psycho and attempting to feed her baby$h!t guacamole, the teenage psychopathic murder fantasies, the insider trading while in Congress, the lack of any accomplishments in his lifetime, the selfish navel-gazing tour away from his family after the loss for Senate, the campaign finance irregularities, lack of any rational policies, the counter-jumping, and the arm-flapping have finally caught up with him. :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dancer

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Beto O’Rourke Gets Mercilessly Mocked After Pathetic Crowd Shows Up to Campaign Rally

The new-candidate smell has officially faded from Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke.
Could it possibly have something to do with the story he wrote?  He was driving down the street and saw 2 children who were happy.  He wanted to run them down because he was unhappy.

The former Texas congressman — whose primary claim to the Democratic nomination is almost, kind-of, getting close to unseating a Republican senator in Texas during a good year for Democrats in which he was sitting atop a pile of money — is down in recent polls.

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2019/04/beto-orourke-gets-mercilessly-mocked.html
Could it possibly be about the story he wrote?  He was driving down the street and saw 2 children who were laughing and happy.  He wanted to run over them because he wasn't happy and if he isn't happy, they shouldn't be.
Perhaps it has to do with that quac he made for his wife...out of baby pooh.  Such a sweetheart.