Author Topic: Barr warns House Dems he might not appear at hearing  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr warns House Dems he might not appear at hearing
« on: April 28, 2019, 03:20:07 pm »
Barr warns House Dems he might not appear at hearing
By Michael Burke - 04/28/19 08:25 AM EDT

Attorney General William Barr has warned House Democrats that he might not appear as scheduled this week in front of the Judiciary Committee, The Hill has confirmed.

Barr has told Democrats they need to change the proposed format for the hearing, CNN first reported Sunday, citing an unidentified source.

In addition to five minutes of questioning for each member of the committee, Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the chairman of the committee, has proposed an additional round that would allow for each side to question Barr for 30 minutes, a source said. That round of questioning also would allow the committee counsels for both parties to question Barr.

Nadler also has proposed having the committee enter a closed session to discuss redacted sections of special counsel Robert Mueller's report, the source added.

Barr has rejected the additional rounds of questioning, but it's possible he and Democrats could reach a deal before Thursday, when the hearing is scheduled.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/441018-barr-warns-house-dems-he-might-not-appear-at-hearing-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Barr warns House Dems he might not appear at hearing
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 10:17:36 pm »
Barr has told Democrats they need to change the proposed format for the hearing,

I'm impressed by the AG more and more. He doesn't seem to be willing to play games. It's obvious the committee hearing is just a set up for the unending impeachment threat.

I can't wait to see what the AG does with the inspector general's report.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online libertybele

Re: Barr warns House Dems he might not appear at hearing
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 02:09:35 am »
Barr has told Democrats they need to change the proposed format for the hearing,

I'm impressed by the AG more and more. He doesn't seem to be willing to play games. It's obvious the committee hearing is just a set up for the unending impeachment threat.

I can't wait to see what the AG does with the inspector general's report.

Agreed.  So far so good.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.