Author Topic: 'There's needles on the beach and poo all over the sand': Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten rails against hom  (Read 399 times)

rangerrebew

'There's needles on the beach and poo all over the sand': Sex Pistol Johnny Rotten rails against homeless anarchy in LA

Johnny Rotten says homeless people have moved 'en masse' to his exclusive Los Angeles neighborhood of Venice Beach
    The punk icon says his multi-million dollar home has been vandalized
    Rotten, famed for his anti-establishment anthem Anarchy In The UK, admitted he called the police on 'audacious'' 'vagrants' who set up camp outside his property
    The star says his publishing heiress wife is 'struggling to cope' with the scourge 
     Rotten insists he's not part of the 'establishment elite'

By Andrew Court For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:24 EDT, 27 April 2019 | Updated: 22:18 EDT, 27 April 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6966735/Sex-Pistols-Johnny-Rotten-complains-homeless-crisis-LA-neighborhood.html

rangerrebew

I'm sure this clown is no conservative so he should overcome with joy his beach and yard have been chosen by the homeless to lay their heads down - and poop in his yard. :silly:

Offline goatprairie

Vagrants shout at Johnny Rotten,  NO FUTURE FOR YOU!!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm sure this clown is no conservative so he should overcome with joy his beach and yard have been chosen by the homeless to lay their heads down - and poop in his yard. :silly:

@rangerrebew

Let's not be so quick to dismiss new allies because of their past brain farts. People like him can influence the mindless left into almost thinking.

Take your backing where you can get it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

I have in-laws whose son is becoming more and more conservative on some of these issues and they joked that I was a negative influence on him. I told them everybody is conservative, including themselves. They’re just liberal when it comes to other people’s property and money
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy