Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama’s SWAMP Hid RUSSIA Facts  (Read 156 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Obama’s SWAMP Hid RUSSIA Facts
« on: April 28, 2019, 01:56:41 pm »
BREAKING: Obama’s SWAMP Hid RUSSIA Facts

The truth is finally coming out!

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein delivered some remarks at the Armenian Bar Association’s Public Servants Dinner Thursday night — and made several assertions about the Russia investigation, including the role of the “previous administration,” that have turned some heads.

“At my confirmation hearing in March 2017, a Republican Senator asked me to make a commitment,” said Rosenstein. “He said: ‘You’re going to be in charge of this [Russia] investigation. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you’ll do it right, that you’ll take it to its conclusion and you’ll report [your results] to the American people.'”

“I did pledge to do it right and take it to the appropriate conclusion,” he said in defense of his handling of the investigation. “I did not promise to report all results to the public, because grand jury investigations are ex parte proceedings. It is not our job to render conclusive factual findings. We just decide whether it is appropriate to file criminal charges.”

http://thepoliticalpatriot.com/2019/04/27/breaking-obamas-swamp-hid-russia-facts/