Author Topic: Narrative Destroyed, Synagogue Shooter Says He Hates Trump And Conservatives  (Read 511 times)

rangerrebew

Narrative Destroyed, Synagogue Shooter Says He Hates Trump And Conservatives
By Carmine Sabia
Published April 28, 2019 at 10:10am

The knee jerk Democrat response to the Poway, California synagogue shooter was to blame President Donald Trump and Republicans for the shooting.

But that narrative was quickly decimated when manifesto of the shooter was discovered and the truth became known.

Not only was the shooter not a fan of President Trump or conservatives, he despised them as “traitors” in what his demented mind is a race war.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/narrative-destroyed-synagogue-shooter-says-hates-trump-conservatives

Offline verga

Sick B@$T@RD.
Every day I am more convinced that the best way to reduce violence is not let liberals have access to weapons.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 03:38:53 pm by verga »
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline thackney

Sick B@$T@RD.
Every day I am more convinced that the best way to reduce violence is not let liberals have access to weapons.

Do you imagine a political test by the government for all firearm purchases?

Insane....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online dfwgator

Narrative Destroyed, Synagogue Shooter Says He Hates Trump And Conservatives

Back Atcha!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Being anti-conservative/Trump does not make you a liberal though. As bad as liberals are, they aren't like this garbage.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
From what I read about them, many White Supremacist groups call Trump a "Jew lover".
Trump is a symbol of American Patriotism and American Nationalism. But in terms of White Supremacists, they hate him.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 08:17:05 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The Klan, hates blacks, Jews, Catholics, Irish, Italians, immigrants etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Klan, hates blacks, Jews, Catholics, Irish, Italians, immigrants etc.
Trump is a staunch supporter of Israel and is married to an immigrant. So, there ya go.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.