Author Topic: Biden’s New Senior Adviser: ‘Don’t Need White People Leading the Democrat Party’  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

Biden’s New Senior Adviser: ‘Don’t Need White People Leading the Democrat Party’

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | April 26, 2019 1:21PM

Joe Biden has hired political strategist Symone Sanders as a senior aide to his campaign. Sanders has previously declared that “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic party right now.”

Sanders made the comments shortly after Donald Trump won the presidential election in November of 2016. The opinion, odd in that she had been a spokeswoman for the presidential campaign of Bernie Sanders, was in response to the prospect of Howard Dean becoming DNC chairman.

“In my opinion we don’t need white people leading the Democratic party right now,” she said in an extremely racist assessment.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/bidens-new-senior-adviser-dont-need-white-people-leading-the-democrat-party/?utm_campaign=TPINews4262019afternoon&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is Great.
Idiotic White Liberals cannot seem to understand that they are campaigning against themselves. And I love it.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:59:42 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ummm....Biden is white

@Restored

Doesn't matter. He is just a dummy,and some wise black person will operate him by sticking his or her hand up Biden's ass and operating his head and mouth,and speaking for him.

De white mans bees sewwww dum!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!