Author Topic: Cohen Betrayed: Tom Arnold Leaks Phone Call Where Former Trump Attorney Admits To More Lies  (Read 299 times)

rangerrebew

Cohen Betrayed: Tom Arnold Leaks Phone Call Where Former Trump Attorney Admits To More Lies

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 04/24/2019 - 19:11

President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has backtracked in a recent recorded phone call, claiming he's not actually guilty for crimes he pleaded guilty to.

In a conversation with Trump-hating provocateur Tom Arnold, Cohen said that he hadn't evaded taxes, and that a criminal charge linked to his home-equity line of credit was "a lie," according to the Wall Street Journal.

Arnold recorded Cohen without his knowledge for approximately 36 minutes during a March 25 phone call, which Arnold provided to the Journal.

"There is no tax evasion," said Cohen on the call. "And the Heloc? I have an 18% loan-to-value on my home. How could there be a Heloc issue? How? Right?…It’s a lie."

In the 36-minute recording, Messrs. Cohen and Arnold covered a range of issues, from the legal troubles of former Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti to Mr. Trump’s affinity for the leader of North Korea.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-24/cohen-betrayed-tom-arnold-leaks-phone-call-where-former-trump-attorney-admits-more
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:35:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cohen Betrayed: Tom Arnold Leaks Phone Call Where Former Trump Attorney Admits To More Lies

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 04/24/2019 - 19:11

President Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has backtracked in a recent recorded phone call, claiming he's not actually guilty for crimes he pleaded guilty to.

In a conversation with Trump-hating provocateur Tom Arnold, Cohen said that he hadn't evaded taxes, and that a criminal charge linked to his home-equity line of credit was "a lie," according to the Wall Street Journal.

Arnold recorded Cohen without his knowledge for approximately 36 minutes during a March 25 phone call, which Arnold provided to the Journal.

"There is no tax evasion," said Cohen on the call. "And the Heloc? I have an 18% loan-to-value on my home. How could there be a Heloc issue? How? Right?…It’s a lie."

In the 36-minute recording, Messrs. Cohen and Arnold covered a range of issues, from the legal troubles of former Stormy Daniels attorney Michael Avenatti to Mr. Trump’s affinity for the leader of North Korea.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-24/cohen-betrayed-tom-arnold-leaks-phone-call-where-former-trump-attorney-admits-more

Why would ANY lawyer talk to ANYONE about stuff like this on a unsecure phone line?

Beyond that,why would ANYONE talk to Tom Arnold on purpose?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!