Author Topic: Obama Administration – Darker than we knew!  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Administration – Darker than we knew!
« on: April 26, 2019, 01:14:46 pm »

Obama Administration – Darker than we knew!
By The Real Side -
Apr 24, 2019

There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever. Even black Americans were saying the Civil War was finally over.

Unfortunately for America, it didn’t turn out that way. As more and more evidence is revealed daily on the evening news, it is now very clear the Obama administration was the most corrupt presidency in the history of the republic.

As Mr. Obama’s favorite, President Abraham Lincoln, warned us, the most dangerous threats can come from domestic enemies.

https://therealside.com/2019/04/obama-administration-darker-than-we-knew/

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Obama Administration – Darker than we knew!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:42 pm »
It's a shame the first black president had to be a back-bench demagogue with zero qualifications or leadership skills. Not a fan of Colin Powell but he at least would have had the stature to command a reasonable amount of respect.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Obama Administration – Darker than we knew!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 01:57:42 am »
"Not a fan of Colin Powell but he at least would have had the stature to command a reasonable amount of respect."

Meh.
The guy voted for obama.
That tells me all that I need to know about him!