Author Topic: Joe Biden Says Trump is the Worst Thing in His Lifetime...Here's a List of Much Worse  (Read 191 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says Trump is the Worst Thing in His Lifetime...Here's a List of Much Worse
Katie Pavlich

|
Posted: Apr 25, 2019 2:45 PM

By now you know former Vice President Joe Biden has officially entered the 2020 race for the White House. During a video announcement, Biden declared President Trump the biggest threat America has ever seen, which is totally ridiculous.

"I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had seen in my lifetime," Biden said about Charlottesville and the president's reaction to it. "I believe history will look back on four years of this president and all he embraces as an abhorrent moment in time."

Biden was born in 1942. He's was a Senator between 1973 and 2009. A lot has happened in his lifetime.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/04/25/joe-biden-says-trump-is-the-worst-thing-in-us-historyheres-a-list-of-much-worse-n2545390
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34