Author Topic: Michael Avenatti Endorses Joe Biden for President  (Read 215 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Avenatti Endorses Joe Biden for President
« on: April 25, 2019, 10:29:46 pm »
KYLE MORRIS 25 Apr 2019

After former Vice President Joe Biden announced his 2020 campaign for president in a video Thursday, troubled TV lawyer Michael Avenatti endorsed him and said, “He has my enthusiastic support.”

“I am extremely happy that @JoeBiden has decided to enter the race. He offers Dems the very best chance in 2020, especially in key states. He has the fight, intelligence and fortitude to beat Trump and begin to make America, America again. He has my enthusiastic support,” Avenatti stated on his private Twitter account. Screenshots of the message soon spread it to a wider audience.

Earlier this month, a federal grand jury indicted Avenatti on 36 counts of fraud, perjury, failure to pay taxes, embezzlement, and other financial crimes.

Last week, he was accused of embezzling $2.5 million from a negotiated payment Miami Heat player Hassan Whiteside thought he was making to his former girlfriend.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/25/michael-avenatti-endorses-joe-biden-for-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Michael Avenatti Endorses Joe Biden for President
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 10:54:14 pm »
The kiss of death.

Biden is going to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at this point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024