Author Topic: Mueller Investigation Was Driven by Pious Hypocrisy.. By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 192 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mueller Investigation Was Driven by Pious Hypocrisy
By Victor Davis Hanson April 24, 2019

Special counsel Robert Mueller's two-year, $30 million, 448-page report did not find collusion between Donald Trump and Russia.

Despite compiling private allegations of loud and obnoxious Trump behavior, Mueller also concluded that there was not any actionable case of obstruction of justice by the president. It would have been hard in any case to find that Trump obstructed Mueller's investigation of an alleged crime.

One, there was never a crime of collusion. Mueller early on in his endeavors must have realized that truth, but he pressed ahead anyway. It is almost impossible to prove obstruction of nothing.

more
https://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/mueller-investigation-was-driven-by-pious-hypocrisy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And fear!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien