General Category > Politics/Government

Hillary Clinton on impeachment: Take it slow, Democrats

<< < (4/4)

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: MeshugeMikey on April 27, 2019, 05:55:21 pm ---remember "lock er  up  lock er  up"  that was cover..and so is pelosi's stated reluctance to jump trump  with impechemtn....sme fof clinton

he was hired to destroy the republican party and his partners in crime dont believe its gotten the job done yet.

--- End quote ---

@Meshuge Mikey

"Destroy the alleged Republican Party created by the Bush Crime Family and their accomplices is akin to destroying a turd floating in a cess pool. The ONLY thing Trump could possibly do is improve it.

MeshugeMikey:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on April 27, 2019, 08:25:55 pm ---@Meshuge Mikey

"Destroy the alleged Republican Party created by the Bush Crime Family and their accomplices is akin to destroying a turd floating in a cess pool. The ONLY thing Trump could possibly do is improve it.

--- End quote ---

oh my i see that this is going to go nowhere.

Note to self BE NICE to Mrs' Twump's Dear Widdo Donna

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: MeshugeMikey on June 19, 2019, 06:03:29 pm ---oh my i see that this is going to go nowhere.

Note to self BE NICE to Mrs' Twump's Dear Widdo Donna

--- End quote ---

@MeshugeMikey

Don't blame ME if you are so dim-witted you are a Pod Party Person.

skeeter:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on April 25, 2019, 12:50:50 pm ---@Once-Ler

She doesn't want impeachment mentioned yet because she wants to save it as a FRESH campaign issue when she waddles into the ring late in the campaign "to save America".

--- End quote ---

She doesn't want impeachment because impeachment would offer a chance for cross examination and defense witnesses.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 19, 2019, 10:48:27 pm ---She doesn't want impeachment because impeachment would offer a chance for cross examination and defense witnesses.

--- End quote ---

@skeeter

I think you are right. She needs a bomb to throw to distract people from her corruption,and that's the one she wants fresh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version