Author Topic: Barr to testify before Senate panel next week on Mueller report  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr to testify before Senate panel next week on Mueller report
By Morgan Chalfant and Jacqueline Thomsen - 04/24/19 05:28 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr is scheduled to testify next Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary Committee on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

Barr, who released a redacted version of Mueller's report on Russian interference last week, is slated to appear before the committee on May 1 at 10 a.m.

The appearance will give lawmakers an opportunity to grill Barr on Mueller's findings as well as his handling of the special counsel's final report. The attorney general is also expected to testify before the House Judiciary Committee the following day.

Barr's appearances before the committees have been planned for weeks. The attorney general agreed to testify on those dates before the Mueller report was released, though the Senate panel has now put his testimony on its schedule.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/440539-barr-to-testify-before-senate-judiciary-committee-about-mueller
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Barr to testify before Senate panel next week on Mueller report
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 12:20:05 am »
This issue will drag on until right before the 2020 election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 12:31:46 am »
This issue will drag on until right before the 2020 election.

After if need be.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2019, 01:19:59 am »
After if need be.

If Trump is re-elected and the rats lose the House in 2020, I expect a "lame-duck" impeachment as a farewell present to the nation.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 01:24:53 am »
If Trump is re-elected and the rats lose the House in 2020, I expect a "lame-duck" impeachment as a farewell present to the nation.

And if the Rats win the House or Senate, investigations until the cows come home.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 01:45:53 am »
And if the Rats win the House or Senate, investigations until the cows come home.

Yes.  Investigations could last well beyond his term(s) as President.

The Mueller Report re-enforced my perceptions of President Trump.  It's hard to gauge that it changed anyone's mind.  I don't foresee much more to look forward to except unending investigations.