Author Topic: US military responds to David Hogg's accusation of American imperialism in Africa  (Read 727 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US military responds to David Hogg's accusation of American imperialism in Africa
by Julio Rosas
 | April 24, 2019 11:43 AM

U.S. Africa Command cleared the air about the nature of the operations currently taking place in Africa after activist David Hogg accused them of military imperialism on Tuesday.

Hogg, a survivor of last year's high school shooting in Parkland, Fla., was responding to an article from Yahoo News detailing the 36 operations that are ongoing or have just been completed:

David Hogg
✔
@davidhogg111

Alexa, what does US military imperialism look like?
Yahoo News
✔
@YahooNews

Revealed: The U.S. military's 36 code-named operations in Africa https://yhoo.it/2UqwyDA  by @SeanDNaylor, @nickturse

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/us-military-responds-to-david-hoggs-accusation-of-american-imperialism-in-africa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

The best thing that could happen to most or all Africans  is for America to run their sh*thole countries.
Hopefully, we won't. We'll let them run their countries into the ground themselves. Maybe the people of Wakanda can help them.   :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hogg
for President 2036
Make America Stupid Again
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Attention Hogg is still around?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I heard the guy overdosed. I thought he was dead?
Anyway, for the 1000th time, Hogg is not a 'survivor' of anything.
He wasn't even at the school that day. He was at home 'out sick'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Almost all of those places look like terrorist strongholds and the ones that don't look like spots for UN troops.

Agree or not, we will devote some resources fighting terrorism there, if only in advisory roles reasoning if we don't fight it now, we will fight a more dangerous version fown the road.

Hogg's version helps terrorists. Dummy. And he probably doesn't realize it.