Author Topic: Women of color frustrated with white males in Democratic primary  (Read 156 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women of color frustrated with white males in Democratic primary
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | April 25, 2019 08:33 AM

Women of color at the She the People presidential forum say they're frustrated with the attention given to Democratic primary front-runners, former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, and other white males.

She the People co-founder Aimee Allison said Wednesday she’s also frustrated with polling numbers that indicate Biden and Sanders are in the lead in the Democratic primary, and said it’s up in the air whether Biden will attract support from women of color.

“He's going to enter a really different world,” Allison told Politico. “It's a world in which we've woken up as women of color and we're not just going along to get along for a Democratic Party insider.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/women-of-color-frustrated-with-white-males-in-democratic-primary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Women of color frustrated with white males in Democratic primary
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 08:01:08 pm »
Predicted this months ago. I knew that all of the anti-White hysteria the Dems were whipping up would come back to bite them in the ass. There are as many, if not more, White Democrats as there are White Republicans. Can't imagine what in the world they were thinking?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.