Author Topic: Why did Mueller allow his investigation to continue for two years? By Charlie Kirk  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why did Mueller allow his investigation to continue for two years?
By Charlie Kirk, opinion contributor — 04/23/19 02:00 PM EDT

I’m not sure how to measure this, but I would submit that one of the 10 most famous quotes in American political history came from the lips of Sen. Howard Baker Jr. (R-Tenn.), a member of Sam Ervin’s Senate committee investigating Watergate: “What did the president know, and when did he know it?” Baker asked.

Well, I have read the Mueller report and I have a two-part question that I hope someday becomes as memorable as Sen. Baker’s:

At what moment in time — what day, month and year — did special counsel Robert Mueller conclude there was no “collusion” between President Trump and Russia to throw the 2016 election, and why did Mueller’s investigation continue for one minute more beyond that moment?

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/440007-why-did-mueller-allow-his-investigation-to-continue-for-two-years
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

It had to be through the last election cycle to bolster Dem turnout for Congressional elections.

And he was successful.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It has been claimed elsewhere that Muller knew by December 2017 that there was no Russia collusion.

After that it went into attempts to "perjury trap" Trump's associates, veer off into unrelated areas; e.g. a "witch hunt."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln