Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar's 'please clap' moment  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amy Klobuchar's 'please clap' moment
« on: April 24, 2019, 02:36:31 pm »
April 23, 2019
Amy Klobuchar's 'please clap' moment
By Monica Showalter

Her campaign floundering, Sen. Amy Klobuchar got herself into a telling moment, advising her audience to applaud for her.

Apparently, she didn't even have a few cheerleaders among the campaign operatives to get the clapping started. Here's the New York Post's report:

Presidential hopeful Amy Klobuchar had her own “please clap” moment during a CNN town hall event on Tuesday night when she told an audience that they were “supposed to cheer.”

The Democratic senator from Minnesota was asked how she could win back supporters of President Trump from the heartland when she made the plea that recalled a moment from the 2016 Republican primaries when former Florida governor Jeb Bush asked an audience to “please clap.”

“And every single time I have won, I have won every single congressional district in my state — including Michele Bachmann’s, OK. That’s when you guys are supposed to cheer, OK?” Klobuchar told the crowd.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/amy_klobuchars_please_clap_moment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Amy Klobuchar's 'please clap' moment
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 02:48:26 pm »
She doesn't plead around nicely, the way Jeb Bush once did, she scolds orders. And she scolds to buttress herself, not to lift up the people. So much for Minnesota Nice.
One more reason why no one should want to elect this person to office and probably won't. Time to put her campaign on death-watch, alongside that of Elizabeth Warren.

The early death watch:
1. Warren
2. Klobuchar
3. Beto

The rest of the wannabes:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 03:16:24 pm »
The early death watch:
1. Warren
2. Klobuchar
3. Beto

Good call. Warren and Klobuchar are extremely unlikeable, remind me of the lack of humanity of Hitlery. Robert Francis can't leave the stage fast enough to suit me.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 03:32:35 pm »
People just aren't excited about the candidates. Their echo chambers tell them to attack Bush.....er, Trump but They hear anti-Trump stuff all day long. It's just more noise.  Voters want to hear what they are going to do.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 05:19:59 pm »
I just hope these clowns stay on the clown bus till next March or so. The longer the better, and the weaker the nominee.
The Republic is lost.