General Category > National/Breaking News

Cher Goes MAGA Over Bernie Saying Imprisoned Terrorists, Murderers and Rapists Should Get to Vote

<< < (3/3)

dfwgator:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 25, 2019, 02:06:23 pm ---@Jazzhead

I  told my wife that if the Democrats radicalism can turn someone like Cher closer to the right on many issues  what are they going to do to the rest of the electorate if they continue on the path that they’re bound and determined to follow?

I’m not saying that Cher is on the path to becoming a red Maga hat wearing Trump supporter. But even she understands that there something instinctively wrong with some of the positions the Democratic Party is taking

--- End quote ---

She did once support Ross Perot.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on April 25, 2019, 02:29:18 pm ---She did once support Ross Perot.

--- End quote ---

@dfwgator

So did many other people,including me.

For about 15 minutes.

Maj. Bill Martin:

--- Quote from: LMAO on April 25, 2019, 02:06:23 pm ---
I’m not saying that Cher is on the path to becoming a red Maga hat wearing Trump supporter. But even she understands that there something instinctively wrong with some of the positions the Democratic Party is taking

--- End quote ---

I think this is a really key point for Republicans.  The Democrats made inroads in suburbia in 2018 because Trump made some of those people uncomfortable.  But the progressive left is pushing democrat contenders into supporting positions that may make those voters even more uncomfortable.

verga:

--- Quote from: Maj. Bill Martin on April 25, 2019, 02:47:42 pm ---I think this is a really key point for Republicans.  The Democrats made inroads in suburbia in 2018 because Trump made some of those people uncomfortable.  But the progressive left is pushing democrat contenders into supporting positions that may make those voters even more uncomfortable.

--- End quote ---
I don't think it was Trump so much, as the media's portrayal of him. If he just keeps on the message of how radial and dangerous the lefts agenda is he will change a lot of opinions. Bring back Reagan's mantra "Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago. For the vast majority of Americans the answer will have to be a resounding yes. The more the Dems try to out "liberal each other with "Free stuff" making America less safe the more they will turn their base away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version