Author Topic: Two days after synagogue shooting, Buttigieg kisses anti-Semite Al Sharpton’s ring  (Read 798 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two days after synagogue shooting, Buttigieg kisses anti-Semite Al Sharpton’s ring
by Becket Adams
 | April 29, 2019 05:05 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., boasted this month that there is “no taint” of anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party.

She may want to tell that to her colleagues, especially the 2020 presidential candidates, many of whom continue to kiss the ring worn by noted race hustler and anti-Semite, Al Sharpton.

On Monday, just two days after a gunman opened fire at a San Diego synagogue, killing one and injuring three others, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg dined with Sharpton in New York. The two spoke at length about the upcoming presidential election and homophobia in churches and faith-based communities.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/two-days-after-synagogue-shooting-buttigieg-kisses-anti-semite-al-sharptons-ring
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Two days after synagogue shooting, Buttigieg kisses anti-Semite Al Sharpton’s ring
by Becket Adams
 | April 29, 2019 05:05 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., boasted this month that there is “no taint” of anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party.

@mystery-ak

That's hilarious. There is NOBODY that hates Jews more than the leftist Jews in the Dim Party. Hell,who do you think it was helped people like the Nation of Islam get started and formed?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Talk about dishonest reporting.    Notwithstanding the headline,  the subject of the conversation between Sharpton and Buttigieg wasn't anti-Semitism, or the recent synagogue shooting.  It was about homophobia in the black community.   

That homophobia is likely Buttigieg's political Achillies heel, because  any Dem needs 90-plus percent of the black vote to succeed in a national election.   And the black community is, generally speaking,  significantly more homophobic than the white community.   And with Trump poised to make inroads into the black vote on the basis of the economy,  the Dems could ultimately decide to abandon Buttigieg because if the Dems' black support can be whittled down to the 75% range, the Republican will likely win. 
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 02:51:49 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The point is that Mayor Pete is tone-deaf. He accuses Franklin Graham and Mike Pence of Hate and then he meets with a known anti-Semite just after another anti-Semite shot up a synagogue.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The point is that Mayor Pete is tone-deaf. He accuses Franklin Graham and Mike Pence of Hate and then he meets with a known anti-Semite just after another anti-Semite shot up a synagogue.

@Restored

It might not hurt him because he is of a "protected class". Seems to me the Dims never object to Antisemitism as long as it is a Dim politician or a public figure that supports the DNC doing it. They only object if that person is a Republican.

Seems to me as a casual observer that nobody hates Jews more than a Jewish Dim.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 06:49:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline goatprairie

One of the most irritating moments I've had was when both McCain and Romney failed to rub Obama's nose in the stink created by Al Sharpton. For his crimes Sharpton should be breaking rocks in prison and not be some sort of kingmaker/high muckety muck in the Dem Party.
He is a stain on America.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
All the Dems genuflect to Sharpton.   It has been ever thus.   Just like Republicans genuflect to Wayne LaPierre.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

All the Dems genuflect to Sharpton.   It has been ever thus.   Just like Republicans genuflect to Wayne LaPierre.
"Just like Republicans genuflect to Wayne LaPierre."

And LaPierre has done what to be compared to Sharpton? Are you saying the NRA, of which I am a member, is a criminal organization?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
"Just like Republicans genuflect to Wayne LaPierre."

And LaPierre has done what to be compared to Sharpton? Are you saying the NRA, of which I am a member, is a criminal organization?

No,  I am not saying that.   But Sharpton claims to speak for the black vote,  just as the NRA claims to speak for the gun vote.   The Dems need at least 90 percent of the black vote,  just as the Republicans need a similar percentage of the gun vote.   Hence the ass-kissing.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Jazzhead

You really have lost what little mind you once had,haven't you?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Tonight starts Holocaust Remembrance Day. I wonder which politicians , if any will even mention it, let alone light a candle for all those who died. 
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No,  I am not saying that.   But Sharpton claims to speak for the black vote,  just as the NRA claims to speak for the gun vote.   The Dems need at least 90 percent of the black vote,  just as the Republicans need a similar percentage of the gun vote.   Hence the ass-kissing.

@Jazzhead

Guns don't vote you freaking lunatic!

There are also more than a few Dim voters that are members of the NRA.

BTW,LaPierre doesn't own the NRA,although it does seem that way at times. Nor are gun owners the mindless drones that vote for who they are told to vote for because they will get a lot of "free stuff" if they do.

Your attempts to link NRA members to the mindless and racist welfare scum that vote straight Dim tickets is starting to piss me off.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No,  I am not saying that.   But Sharpton claims to speak for the black vote,  just as the NRA claims to speak for the gun vote.   T

@Jazzhead

Guns are not people,and guns do not vote. Granted,the typical inanimate object IS more intelligent than the typical Dim voter,but it still can't vote.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Two days after synagogue shooting, Buttigieg kisses anti-Semite Al Sharpton’s ring"

Heh.
He probably would have liked to have kissed somewhere else...

Added comment:
Why do folks still get all riled up about that jazzhead guy?
He's been on my permanent ignore list for many months.
Don't waste your time with him!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:42:28 am by Fishrrman »