Author Topic: Trump to Romney: If you’d hit Obama as hard as you hit me, you might have been president  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Trump to Romney: If you’d hit Obama as hard as you hit me, you might have been president

AllahpunditPosted at 11:31 am on April 22, 2019

ICYMI this weekend, the inevitable counterpunch after Romney tweeted on Friday that he was “sickened” by the Mueller report’s account of Trump’s dishonesty. It’s extremely on-brand, too. The Trumpiest possible reply after being accused of sustained unethical behavior is absolutely to say, “Scoreboard.”

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/22/trump-romney-youd-hit-obama-hard-hit-might-president/

rangerrebew

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is why I like Trump - he tells it the way it should be told, with no holds barred.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LottieDah

If Romeny would have hit Obama hard he would have been portrayed as a racist.  Nobody, I do not care who it is, does not want to be called a racist.

Offline dfwgator

Not ONE person voted FOR Romney in 2012, because they liked Romney, they only voted for him, because he was the alternative to Obama.

Offline cato potatoe

Is the collusion myth ever going to die?  I wish I knew the point of Romney's attack, if not to set himself up for a 2020 challenge.  There is plenty to criticize without joining the left in a witch hunt.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If Romeny would have hit Obama hard he would have been portrayed as a racist.  Nobody, I do not care who it is, does not want to be called a racist.
No one likes to be called unpatriotic or ignorant either.

Accusations are always thrown out there.

Most of the times those accusing are the ones who are what they are accusing others of.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here's the President's full tweet.  Don't miss the video at the link.   888blackhat

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account  @realDonaldTrump

If @MittRomney spent the same energy fighting Barack Obama as he does fighting Donald Trump, he could have won the race (maybe)!

Video at link: 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1119724814258843648

Offline LottieDah

While no one likes to be called ignorant and unpatriotic being painted as a racist is way worse because stupid people with believe that above all else.  Look at that b.s. regarding a song Kate Smith sang in the 1930s -- now her statute is being covered and she will so be erased from entertainment history. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump to Romney: If you’d hit Obama as hard as you hit me, you might have been president"

Well, dang that Mr. Trump -- he's dead-on target, again.
Who could have said it better...?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hit him again Mitt!