Author Topic: Chris Wallace challenges Adam Schiff on Trump-Russia collusion 'in plain sight' claim  (Read 779 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace challenges Adam Schiff on Trump-Russia collusion 'in plain sight' claim
by Naomi Lim
 | April 21, 2019 10:43 AM

Fox News host Chris Wallace skewered House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., on Sunday over his insistence that there is clear evidence President Trump's 2016 campaign colluded with Russia.

During a segment of "Fox News Sunday," Wallace played Schiff a series of TV interview clips in which he made that and similar claims before the anchor reminded the lawmaker that special counsel Robert Mueller failed to find "the kind of coordination" he claims took place.

"Chris, as you know, and I wish you had played the rest of some of those clips, I went on to say that whether that collusion, that evidence of collusion rises to prove beyond reasonable doubt of the crime of conspiracy was a different question," Schiff said. "And on that issue, Bob Mueller says something else that I've been saying frequently, which is the fact that you may not be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt a criminal conspiracy doesn't mean there is an absence of evidence of crime."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/chris-wallace-challenges-adam-schiff-on-trump-russia-collusion-in-plain-sight-claim
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Chris Wallace challenged squat.

What he did do is allow the rat huckster Schiff an uninterrupted opportunity to spew the rat narrative - according to the Mueller investigation (authorized based solely upon a russian sourced oppo research dossier) Don Jr is GUILTY of appearing willing to hear russian sourced oppo research - Yadda yadda yadda.

Wallace is an empty vessel waiting to be filled by whichever rat he happens to be interviewing.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

What he did do is allow the rat huckster Schiff an uninterrupted opportunity to spew the rat narrative - according to the Mueller investigation (authorized based solely upon a russian sourced oppo research dossier) Don Jr is GUILTY of appearing willing to hear russian sourced oppo research - Yadda yadda yadda.

Wallace is an empty vessel waiting to be filled by whichever rat he happens to be interviewing.

After seeing the interview with Rudy, I'm totally disgusted by Wallace.  <Comment removed.>
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 12:37:29 am by MOD4 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Absalom

Since Murdoch's fade; the chillun are moving FOX left, fast forward.
Wallace, Napolitano, Smith; among several, are in the vanguard.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Before he let Schiff for brains spew he was busy interrupting Guiliani every sentence.  The  bias was nauseating.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Can't stand to watch Wallace. Find myself turning off Fox News frequently. I much prefer Fox Business.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline aligncare

Before he let Schiff for brains spew he was busy interrupting Guiliani every sentence.  The  bias was nauseating.

The nut doesn’t fall far from the tree. The difference being that Mike worked during a time when reporters were held to strict journalistic standards by tough editors, and opinion was headlined as such. Not so much today.

Chris swims in the same shoal as the rest of the Washington press corp. It’s a rare moment when Chris does a balanced interview or commentary.