Author Topic: Trump accuses 'fake news media' of 'doing everything possible to stir up anger' after Mueller report  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump accuses 'fake news media' of 'doing everything possible to stir up anger' after Mueller report
By Tal Axelrod - 04/20/19 08:15 AM EDT

President Trump renewed his attacks on the press on Saturday, accusing the media of "doing everything possible" to stir up anger" following the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.

“The Fake News Media is doing everything possible to stir up and anger the pols and as many people as possible seldom mentioning the fact that the Mueller Report had as its principle conclusion the fact that there was NO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA. The Russia Hoax is dead!” Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/439829-trump-hits-fake-news-media-for-doing-everything-possible-to-stir-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I see the news isn't sitting well with our Narcissist President.  He was wanting a boost.  I can see that this is going to go on and on.  No end.  No collusion take a victory lap and shut up.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Trump accuses 'fake news media' of 'doing everything possible to stir up anger' after Mueller report"

One more completely ACCURATE statement from Mr. Trump.

The Mueller report didn't conform to "the narrative".

So, keep pushing the narrative, regardless.

Offline Chosen Daughter

"Trump accuses 'fake news media' of 'doing everything possible to stir up anger' after Mueller report"

One more completely ACCURATE statement from Mr. Trump.

The Mueller report didn't conform to "the narrative".

So, keep pushing the narrative, regardless.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/us-jared-kushner-vladimir-putin-reconciliation-plan/2019/04/18/id/912315/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Fox News Succumbs To “Islamophobia Political Correctness”
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 03:07:53 am »
Fox News Succumbs To “Islamophobia Political Correctness”
By Col. Tom Snodgrass (Ret.) -
March 18, 2019

Regrettably, this week Fox News exhibited two blatant examples of “Islamophobia Political Correctness” when Chris Wallace asked President Trump’s Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, why the president doesn’t become a politically correct wimp like Wallace himself and publicly state that he (and by extension the US Government) accepts dhiminitude status. The widespread overt hostility Wallace is referring to actually emanates from Islamic scripture — Quran, Hadiths, and Sira (many examples below). The crux of worldwide violence is succinctly contained in this Islamic Hadith —

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) – “Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war… When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them… If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.”

Wallace’s question should have been: “How is the US going to deal with a political philosophy that masquerades as a religion and whose main purpose is to conquer and subjugate every other human belief system (secular and spiritual) to Islamic rule?”

https://www.rightsidenews.com/islamic-threat-to-america/fox-news-succumbs-to-islamophobia-political-correctness/