Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: Hey, Congress, impeach Trump! I need to win the Democrat nomination  (Read 263 times)

rangerrebew

April 20, 2019
Elizabeth Warren: Hey, Congress, impeach Trump! I need to win the Democrat nomination
By Monica Showalter

Her presidential campaign on the rocks, her polling in single digits, and her calls for more consumer protection and taxing the rich going nowhere, Elizabeth Warren is trying out a new tack.

Here she goes:

The Mueller report lays out facts showing that a hostile foreign government attacked our 2016 election to help Donald Trump and Donald Trump welcomed that help. Once elected, Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into that attack.
    — Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) April 19, 2019

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/elizabeth_warren_hey_congress_impeach_trump_i_need_to_win_the_democrat_nomination.html#ixzz5ljEFw5gJ

Offline LottieDah

Democrats are sooooooooooooooo removed from reality.  How will impeaching Trump allow you to win the Democrat nomination?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She had better be careful what she asks for. I have no doubt Bubbette! would have her whacked if she became the first female President.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!