Author Topic: Liberals Bash Cher For Not Wanting More Illegals in Los Angeles  (Read 194 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Bash Cher For Not Wanting More Illegals in Los Angeles
 Steven Ahle April 16, 2019

Yesterday, Cher said that Los Angeles doesn’t need any more illegals, while they can’t even take care of their homeless problem. Today, liberals are piling on her and demanding that LA can take on more illegals and to hell with the homeless American citizens.

This is what liberals do. Step out of line by one inch and they proceed to eat their own and never ever try to put American interests above the interests of illegal aliens. I guess this what they mean by diversity.

We have one political party, the Republicans who represent Americans and one party, Democrats who represent illegal aliens.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/celebrities/liberals-bash-cher-for-not-wanting-more-illegals-in-los-angeles/

rangerrebew

Re: Liberals Bash Cher For Not Wanting More Illegals in Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:36:54 pm »
Have these same liberals bashed komrade DeBlasio for saying the same thing about New York? :whistle:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 12:39:08 pm »
So let me get this straight - libs are bashing Cher for not wanting more illegals in LA,  while bashing Trump for saying he'll send more illegals to LA.

There's just no pleasing these folks.    *****rollingeyes*****
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:49:03 pm »
So let me get this straight - libs are bashing Cher for not wanting more illegals in LA,  while bashing Trump for saying he'll send more illegals to LA.

There's just no pleasing these folks.    *****rollingeyes*****

They do seem like perennial malcontents.   :shrug: