Author Topic: People are freaking out because Barr said the Mueller report was done for him. He’s right  (Read 190 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm waiting from them to subpoena Mueller and Rosenstein.

People are freaking out because Barr said the Mueller report was done for him. He’s right

“It’s not [his report], it’s a report he did for me as the attorney general; he is required by the regulation to provide me with a confidential report,” Barr said. “I’m here to discuss my response to the report and my decision, entirely discretionary, to make it public.”.........

......Under the federal regulations that allow for Robert Mueller’s job as a special prosecutor to even exist, Barr made a clear statement of fact when he said that the report was done for him as the attorney general.

“At the conclusion of the Special Counsel’s work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel,” the regulation states.

Furthermore, the regulations also state that the AG will notify Congress after the investigation’s conclusion, but not that he has to release any portion whatsoever of that confidential report to the public or even to Congress.

Sure, anti-Trump America may have bet the organic, Green New Deal-compliant farm on the outcome of this investigation and the content of the report, but rules are rules, folks..........

...........And under that mechanism, the special counsel reports to the attorney general who is picked by a president and confirmed on advice and consent of the Senate.

To borrow a quote from the Attorney General’s statement, “That’s the bottom line.”

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/people-freaking-barr-said-mueller-report-done-hes-right/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 12:19:12 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.