Author Topic: Man caught with 2 gas cans entering St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC, police say  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And that is increasing.

We're being seen as progressively more acceptable targets.  People of faith being constantly degraded in government and in the popular culture is not helping. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn't that a long time to carry a grudge?
You think the Muslims don't take it out on worshipers of Jesus to this day?

And they've made it farther with the new invasion of Europe than they did before Charles Martel started them back last time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

It wasn't the Lutherans or Calvinists who fought in the Crusades. It was the Catholics.

I doubt that Jihadi-grade Muslims would differentiate.

Isn't that a long time to carry a grudge?

A millennium here, a millennium there, pretty soon you're talking real time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I doubt that Jihadi-grade Muslims would differentiate.

A millennium here, a millennium there, pretty soon you're talking real time.
I'm a geologist, a millennium is an eyeblink. The time since my ancestors left Normandy and moved to England.

There have been a lot of changes since then, but we still have a tendency to spit after the name Cromwell is mentioned, and still, hold the York clan in disdain. There will be no white roses in the garden, ever.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"A New Jersey college professor who was accused of planning to burn down St. Patrick’s Cathedral in New York City died by suicide April 17, NBC News reported Thursday."

That was inspired.
Goodbye.