Author Topic: Sen. Ben Cardin: Trump Using Immigrants 'As Pawns in His Political Game'  (Read 367 times)

Offline libertybele

...and the DEMS have come up with a solution to the crisis at the border???    ****slapping

Sen. Ben Cardin: Trump Using Immigrants 'As Pawns in His Political Game'

Democrats don't have an immigration plan, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders told "Fox News Sunday."

"Their only plan is to fight the president."

Sanders said President Trump's call to ship asylum-seekers to sanctuary cities is not an "ideal solution," but "until we can fix the crisis at the border, we have to look at all options. This is one of them. Whether or not it moves forward, that's yet to be determined."

Immediately following Sanders on "Fox News Sunday," Democrat Sen. Ben Cardin of Maryland said he doesn't think Trump's sanctuary city idea is legal.....

......."There is no budget for that purpose," Cardin said. "This is clearly a political move for the president. He is using the immigrants as pawns in his political game of chess. He's not really interested in a solution. He's more interested in preserving a political issue for the 2020 election."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/rep-ben-cardin-trump-using-immigrants-pawns-his-political-game
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:20:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Transporting illegals to western and northern sanctuary cities could severely inhibit the liberals' plan to turn Texas blue.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 12:31:18 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Aside from the pot calling the kettle black, IT"S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS  Cardin you moron!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Trump Using Immigrants 'As Pawns in His Political Game'

That's the democrats' game.  They don't like it when anyone impinges on their territory.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sen. Ben Cardin: Trump Using Immigrants 'As Pawns in His Political Game'

Once again, I jes' have to post it:
Can you say "P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" ???

I knew you could !