Author Topic: Cavuto Hangs Up on Bill Donahue After He Links Notre Dame Fire to Recent Paris Church Attacks  (Read 393 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: DAILY CALLER

URL: https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/15/cavuto-donohue-notre-dame-cathedral-fire-accident/

by Mike Brest

Fox News’ Neil Cavuto hung up on Catholic League president Bill Donohue on Monday when he refused to stop speculating that the catastrophic Notre Dame fire could be related to other recent attacks on Catholic churches in Paris.

“Well, Neil, if it is an accident, it’s a monumental tragedy. But forgive me for being suspicious. Just last month, a 17th-century church was set on fire in Paris. We’ve seen tabernacles knocked down, crosses have been torn down, statues, —” Donohue stated.

As Donohue mentioned, a number of churches in France have been vandalized during the early part of 2019. Vandals have smashed statues, knocked down tabernacles, burned an altar cloth, destroyed the Eucharist and smeared a cross with excrement.

Saint Sulpice Church #Paris The moment it caught on fire people were inside and attending. Firemen on the ground saying this was no accident- This was set.pic.twitter.com/TLOAYl61dX

— Ruthann (@TeaBoots) March 17, 2019

“We don’t know that. So if we can avoid what your suspicions might be. I do want to look at what happened now,” Cavuto responded, cutting off his guest. “A very pricey rebuilding and renovation effort going on that involved a good deal of Catholic fundraising campaign I know in this country and abroad. This renovation was paid for up front. So, in other words, all the monies were there. Now I’m wondering how much more the Catholic Church commits to this or do you think they now first want to get to the bottom of it?”

(Excerpt) Read more at above link ...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I used to watch Cavuto. Gave up on him a while back.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Shemp Smith had the same kind of fingers in the ears reaction on his show when a French authority spokesperson said they haven't ruled out terorism.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!