Author Topic: Kim Foxx: Hey, criticizing me over the Smollett case is kinda racist, isn’t it?  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

Kim Foxx: Hey, criticizing me over the Smollett case is kinda racist, isn’t it?

Jazz ShawPosted at 10:31 am on April 8, 2019

When the initial furor broke out over charges against Jussie Smollett being dropped by Kim Foxx’s office, her initial response was fairly formulaic. She took to the pages of the local papers and published a reasoned explanation, saying that things like this happen all the time. Sadly for her, people began pointing out that things like this actually don’t happen all the time, particularly in such a high profile case where an expensive investigation had left law enforcement confident they had a slam dunk in attempting to prosecute it. Chicago officials were calling for her to resign and investigations were launched, leaving Foxx on the hot seat.

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/04/08/kim-foxx-hey-criticizing-smollett-case-kinda-racist-isnt/

rangerrebew

This everything is racist crap is really starting to wear thin.  The people using the race card must have studied the story of chicken little -"The sky is falling and the sky is racist." :woohoo:

Offline goatprairie

This everything is racist crap is really starting to wear thin.  The people using the race card must have studied the story of chicken little -"The sky is falling and the sky is racist." :woohoo:
As long as blacks lag behind every other group,  the race card will never be exhausted. I'm exhausted, you're exhausted,  but all the "woke" people have just begun.

Offline GrouchoTex

As long as blacks lag behind every other group,  the race card will never be exhausted. I'm exhausted, you're exhausted,  but all the "woke" people have just begun.

Considering the the Mayor and the police commissioner criticized her, and the perpetrators and the hoaxer were all black, no I don't think this criticism rises up to the level of racism.
I've not been in a situation where when I was incompetent, I could use a scapegoat to wriggle out of it.
I wonder what that's like?
Can you look in the mirror later?
Do you sleep well?

Offline LottieDah

Everything is racist isn't it Kim?

Offline mountaineer

I thought the actions of the prosecutor were stupid and indefensible long before I had any inkling of her skin color. Not racist, sorry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org