Author Topic: Barr says Mueller report will be released 'within a week'  (Read 351 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr says Mueller report will be released 'within a week'
« on: April 09, 2019, 02:52:10 pm »
By Morgan Chalfant - 04/09/19 10:15 AM EDT

Attorney General William Barr told lawmakers on Tuesday that he will release a public version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report “within a week.”

Barr also said that the redactions made to the report would be color-coded and footnoted so that the public knows why the Justice Department decided to redact those portions.

“The process is going along very well,” Barr said during testimony before a House Appropriations subcommittee on the Justice Department’s fiscal 2020 budget request. “My original timetable of being able to release this by mid-April stands.”

“Within a week, I will be in a position to release the report to the public and then I will engage with the chairman of the Judiciary committees” on its release to Congress, Barr continued in response to questions from Rep. José Serrano (D-N.Y.).

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/438001-barr-says-mueller-report-will-be-released-within-a-week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Barr says Mueller report will be released 'within a week'
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 02:54:34 pm »
...redactions made to the report would be color-coded and footnoted so that the public knows why the Justice Department decided to redact those portions...

I'm glad to see that.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 04:35:07 pm »
Attorney General William Barr told lawmakers on Tuesday that he will release a public version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report “within a week.”

Barr also said that the redactions made to the report would be color-coded and footnoted so that the public knows why the Justice Department decided to redact those portions.

“The process is going along very well,” Barr said during testimony before a House Appropriations subcommittee on the Justice Department’s fiscal 2020 budget request. “My original timetable of being able to release this by mid-April stands.”

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/438001-barr-says-mueller-report-will-be-released-within-a-week
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 05:19:51 pm »
This will never end the demands from the Rats.  Every redaction will be cause to accuse Barr of hiding something.  Giving the Rats a classified briefing won't help because they'll simply lie and leak the classified portions they think are damaging to the President.

It's only the beginning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 05:43:13 pm »
This will never end the demands from the Rats.  Every redaction will be cause to accuse Barr of hiding something.  Giving the Rats a classified briefing won't help because they'll simply lie and leak the classified portions they think are damaging to the President.

It's only the beginning.

Without a doubt. The question is will anyone still be listening? In fact, at some point (if that point hasn’t already been reached) the rats and anyone else spouting this BS will be shooting off their own toes, politically speaking, each time they open their mouths about it.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 05:46:42 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 05:55:10 pm »
“Within a week, I will be in a position to release the report to the public and then I will engage with the chairman of the Judiciary committees” on its release to Congress,

I think I like this guy
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.