General Category > Health/Education

Share your cancer journey - and any other personal medical advice

<< < (41/49) > >>

jafo2010:

--- Quote ---LibertyBelle...
I have heard of shark cartilage but I am not truly all familiar with it.  Does it rebuild cells and/or eradicate cancer and tumors??
--- End quote ---

Sad to say, I just saw your comment.  Haven't been back on this board for some time.  I apologize.

Shark cartilage is very effective, both for cancer and benign tumors.

However, based on what I read from sneakypete, he is NOT using it correctly.  When you get a bottle of shark cartilage, it says take 1 or 2 capsules per day, but that is NOT FOR FOLKS WITH CANCER OR A TUMOR!!!!!!!!!  That dosage is for healthy folks.

The correct formula when one has cancer or a benign tumor is:

1 Gram of shark cartilage per 2 pounds of body weight

so,

if you weigh 120 pounds, you should take 60 grams of shark cartilage daily

There are two excellent books on shark cartilage from years ago, titled:

Sharks Don't Get Cancer

and

Sharks Still Don't Get Cancer

They are out of print, but you can find them on Ebay and Amazon, as well as other used book sources.

There is a lot to know about shark cartilage.  I would be happy to tell you everything I know.  If you are interested in having a phone conversation, send me a PM and I will send you my telephone number.

The best product of shark cartilage I am aware of is called Cartilade, and it is produced by a firm out in California.  I had a friend with two forms of terminal cancer, and he successfully eliminated the cancer using Cartilade.  He had multiple myeloma and the end stage of prostate cancer.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on September 24, 2023, 08:21:11 am ---Sad to say, I just saw your comment.  Haven't been back on this board for some time.  I apologize.

Shark cartilage is very effective, both for cancer and benign tumors.

However, based on what I read from sneakypete, he is NOT using it correctly. 

--- End quote ---

@jafo2010

You have me mistaken with  someone else. I have never used Shark Cartilage and know nothing about it's use,other  than  some people swear by it.

My cancer was "killed" by chemo,radiation,and an experimental drug that is now FDA approved. Trade name is Brukinsa and it comes in capsule form that is taken twice  a day.

After being maxed-out on chemo and radiation,I was told I was stage 4 terminal,and there was nothing they could do but give me some experimental pills not yet approved by the FDA,if I wanted to take a chance on them.

3 weeks after starting to take them,I tested negative for cancer. Must be close to 2 years now,and I am still taking them and still testing negative for Lymphoma.

BTW,Brukinsa is now approved by the FDA for treatment  of Lymphoma. Maybe other forms of cancer also,but I know nothing about that.

jafo2010:

--- Quote ---sneakypete...
Ok,now getting back to JAFO2010 and the pills he recommends. Here is where I buy mine from the web.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/checkout/register.guest.html

CARTILADE (Shark Cartilage) for cancer

The cost for one big bottle is $55.27,and you take one capsule twice a day.

I ordered two bottles at first,and had not finished the first one before I got the "no cancer on your PET Scan" report.

There may be web sites that sell it cheaper,so you can look around now that you have the trade name.
--- End quote ---

Sneakypete,

I read the above, which indicates you did take Cartilade.  My point is with active cancer or benign tumor, you take the formula I mentioned in a prior post.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on June 21, 2023, 12:00:36 am ---@bigheadfred

Ok,I would have ONE laying around. It never took much  for me to catch a buzz,even on cheap 10 bucks a bag pot back in the 70's. Just one hash brownie would probably last me a week.

--- End quote ---
...not if it gave you the munchies... :silly:

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: jafo2010 on September 25, 2023, 05:38:32 am ---Sneakypete,

I read the above, which indicates you did take Cartilade.  My point is with active cancer or benign tumor, you take the formula I mentioned in a prior post.

--- End quote ---

@jafo2010

I stand corrected.  I obviously did take it,and like many things that happened while under chemo,my  memory of it got lost in the fog.

I started taking the pills I mentioned AFTER chemo and radiation failed,and there was nothing left to take that had been approved for Lymphoma. It was an experimental pill at the time not yet approved by the FDA. It IS now approved by the FDA,and I highly recommend it. I went from "Stage 4 incurable Lymphoma" to "cancer free" in about 3 weeks. I am still cancer-free 2 + years later.

I stopped taking the shark cartilage when I started taking chemo and radiation treatment under the care of a cancer clinic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version