Author Topic: Georgia state trooper has zero patience for a pro-Hamas extremist  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

LOL...

They think they are so entitled that their rights supersede everyone else's. They need a good hard dose of reality...

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Good man.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Hoodat

Stupid Emoroids.

Emory University ranks #18 in Jewish student enrollment among US private universities.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Good man.

I think I'm in love..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Would love to seen her (I think a her) pulled by the hair.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's a man baby!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline American Girl

Georgia troopers don't mess around!

Too bad the father of that pathetic person didn’t do the same thing when he was young. The father failed and that is the result.
Anyhow, I wish our police handled all illegal protests like this!

https://conservativeus.com/if-you-think-texas-police-are-tough-watch-how-georgia-troopers-handled-protesters-taking-over-emory-university-video/