Author Topic: Duke University students walk out on Jerry Seinfeld’s commencement speech, chant 'free Palestine'  (Read 483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duke University students walk out on Jerry Seinfeld’s commencement speech, chant 'free Palestine'
Jerry Seinfeld received honorary degree from Duke University, delivered commencement speech
By Stephen Sorace Fox News
Published May 12, 2024 1:12pm EDT

Dozens of students at Duke University walked out on legendary comedian Jerry Seinfeld’s commencement speech on Sunday, with some chanting "free Palestine," according to videos of the ceremony posted on social media. 

The student protesters staged the walkout just as Seinfeld, who is Jewish and a vocal supporter of Israel, was introduced, according to the videos.

Some students carried Palestinian flags as they left the stadium. Other graduates and guests chanted "Jerry! Jerry!" as the comedian took the stage to receive an honorary degree.

Seinfeld delivered his speech without major interruptions, Reuters reported.

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1789680307127366083

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/duke-university-students-walk-jerry-seinfelds-commencement-speech-chant-free-palestine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Looking forward to when the Hamas Soy Boys take their traveling Terror Show to the rural areas.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Looking forward to when the Hamas Soy Boys take their traveling Terror Show to the rural areas.   :cool:
Hmm, what was that? I was busy counting ammo.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hmm, what was that? I was busy counting ammo.

You found the remains of that tragic boating accident?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

You found the remains of that tragic boating accident?
Uh, no, not really. Still missing.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sieg Heil, Dukies.

My brother was there...his grandson graduated.  He's driving back home at this moment and can't wait to discuss it with him.

Although, he's not a "Trump" fan and he reads the Washington Post on Sundays...says it's for the crossword puzzle.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuwfR9YrNp4

There is NO possible way to interpret this other than American colleges have gone into 'full Nazi' mode.
This is definitely evolving into something very dangerous.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am waiting for the day that these idiotic morons take a trip to Gaza. You know, to help their brothers in need.

The irony is that with the Biden pro-Hamas/Iran gang in charge, once they are kidnapped and held hostage, Biden will likely give Hamas billions to get the college kids released (those still alive) while ignoring all the people abducted on Oct 7.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

They misspelled 'Dook'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-