Author Topic: Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow  (Read 55 times)

DCPatriot, rustynail and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow
« on: Today at 10:35:30 am »

Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow
© Provided by State Of The Union

Senators John Kennedy and Eric Schmitt introduced the EDUCATE Act, which would eliminate federal funding for medical schools that implement diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies in admissions or instruction in a way that could discriminate against students or promote certain ideological beliefs.

The bill aims to prevent schools from giving preferential treatment based on race in admissions or establishing DEI offices.

“Woke universities are forcing America’s future doctors to care more about race and gender than saving lives,” Kennedy said. “The EDUCATE Act would make sure taxpayer dollars don’t fund medical schools that discriminate against talented students or peddle progressive nonsense at the expense of science.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/medical-schools-promoting-dei-suffer-major-blow/ar-BB1m86WI?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=c81f2dd049b74a24a80ec75ddbadf6f4&ei=50
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Medical Schools Promoting DEI Suffer Major Blow
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:40:04 am »
That is what I want, a doctor who was unqualified to be in medical school to begin with, and pushed through with sub-par grades to meet a quota so I can virtue signal that I agree with the program. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson